TERMS & CONDITIONS
STOP.PK is a social networking and community based shopping service provided by STOP.PK, M-4, Khan Arcade, Firdous Mrket, Gulberg III, Lahore Pakistan., that allows members to create unique personal profiles online and to participate in various entertainment services including but not limited to videos, quizzes, chat rooms, instant messenger, games and a rating system along with advertising, trading, buying and selling different goods and services.
The services offered by STOP.PK that are covered by this agreement include the STOP.PK website, messaging service, and any other features, content, or applications offered from time to time by STOP.PK in connection with the STOP.PK Website.
By using the STOP.PK Services, you agree to be bound by this Agreement, whether you are a visitor to the site (which means that you simply browse the STOP.PK Website) or you are a member (which means that you have registered with STOP.PK).
The term "User" referred to throughout this agreement refers to a Visitor or a Member.
You are only authorised to use the STOP.PK Services if you agree to abide by all applicable laws and to this Agreement. Please read this Agreement carefully and save it. If you do not agree with it, you should leave the STOP.PK Website and discontinue use of the STOP.PK Services immediately.
If you wish to become a Member, communicate with other Members and make use of the STOP.PK Services, you must read this Agreement and indicate your acceptance during the Registration process.
STOP.PK may modify this Agreement from time to time and such modification shall be effective upon posting by STOP.PK on the STOP.PK Website. STOP.PK will inform Members by email about such modifications. If you do not agree with such modification you have the right to terminate your membership with STOP.PK.
You agree to be bound to any changes to this Agreement when you use the STOP.PK Services after the modification has been posted for at least one week. It is therefore important that you review this Agreement regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes.
Your STOP.PK profile may not include the following items: telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, and any photographs containing nudity, or obscene, lewd, excessively violent, harassing, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable subject matter.
However, by using the STOP.PK services you accept that the information provided by other STOP.PK Members (for instance, in their Profile) may contain inaccurate, inappropriate, offensive or sexually explicit material, products or services, and STOP.PK assumes no responsibility or liability for this material.
If you become aware of misuse of the STOP.PK Services by any person, please contact STOP.PK by email. STOP.PK reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any posting (including private messages) by you, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the STOP.PK Services at any time, with or without prior notice.
By using the STOP.PK Services, you represent and warrant that (a) all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (c) you are 18 years of age or older; and (d) your use of the STOP.PK Services does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your profile may be deleted and your Membership may be terminated without warning, if we believe that you are under 18 years of age.
You may terminate your Membership at any time, for any reason. STOP.PK may terminate your Membership at any time, without warning. Even after Membership is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect.
STOP.PK reserves the right to alter, to depart from or to cease offering its services free of charge at any time, without notification, warning or reason.
STOP.PK will inform Members by email if a service is to be offered in the future for a fee. You can then decide if you want to continue to use such service. Your continued use of the service after the proposed fee modification has posted been posted for at least one week will be considered acceptance of the proposed fee modification. The same applies if fees are raised by STOP.PK. If STOP.PK terminates your Membership because you have breached the Agreement, you shall not be entitled to the refund of any unused portion of subscription fees.
You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your membership password. You agree not to use the account, username, or password of another Member at any time or to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to notify STOP.PK immediately if you suspect any unauthorised use of your account or access to your password.
You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account.
The STOP.PK Services are for the personal use of Members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by STOP.PK. Illegal and/or unauthorised use of the STOP.PK Services, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorised framing of or linking to the STOP.PK Website is prohibited.
Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from Member profiles without notice and may result in termination of Membership privileges. Appropriate legal action will be taken for any illegal or unauthorised use of the STOP.PK Services. STOP.PK does not claim any ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, or any other materials (collectively, "Content") that you post to the STOP.PK Services.
After posting your Content to the STOP.PK Services, you continue to retain all ownership rights in such Content, and you continue to have the right to use your Content in any way you choose. By displaying or publishing any Content on or through the STOP.PK Services, you hereby grant to STOP.PK a limited license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content on and through the STOP.PK Services. The license you grant to STOP.PK is non-exclusive (meaning you are free to license your Content to anyone else in addition to STOP.PK), fully-paid and royalty-free (meaning that STOP.PK is not required to pay you for the use on the STOP.PK Services of the Content that you post), sublicensable (so that STOP.PK is able to use its affiliates and subcontractors such as Internet content delivery networks to provide the STOP.PK Services), and worldwide (because the Internet and the STOP.PK Services are global in reach). This license will terminate at the time you remove your Content from the STOP.PK Services. The license does not grant STOP.PK the right to sell your Content, nor does the license grant STOP.PK the right to distribute your Content outside of the STOP.PK Services.
YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT: (i) you own the Content posted by you on or through the STOP.PK Services or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, and (ii) the posting of your Content on or through the STOP.PK Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, intellectual property rights (including copyrights), contract rights or any other rights of any person.
You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of any Content posted by you to or through the STOP.PK Services. STOP.PK Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and STOP.PK owns and retains all rights in the STOP.PK Content and the STOP.PK Services.
STOP.PK hereby grants you a limited, revocable, nonsublicensable license to reproduce and display the STOP.PK Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the STOP.PK Website and using the STOP.PK Services.
The STOP.PK Services contain Content of Users and other STOP.PK licensors. Except for Content posted by you, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any Content appearing on or through the STOP.PK Services. STOP.PK may delete any Content that in the sole judgment of STOP.PK violates this Agreement or which may be offensive, illegal or violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of any person. STOP.PK assumes no responsibility for monitoring the STOP.PK Services for inappropriate Content or conduct.
If at any time STOP.PK chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor the STOP.PK Services, STOP.PK nonetheless assumes no responsibility for the Content, no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate Content, and no responsibility for the conduct of the User submitting any such Content. You are solely responsible for the Content that you post on or through any of the STOP.PK Services, and any material or information that you transmit to other Members and for your interactions with other Users. STOP.PK does not endorse and has no control over the Content. Content is not necessarily reviewed by STOP.PK prior to posting and does not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of STOP.PK. STOP.PK makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the Content or to the accuracy and reliability of the Content or any material or information that you transmit to other Members.
Content/Activity THAT IS PROHIBITED:
The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited to post on or through the STOP.PK Services. STOP.PK reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in STOP.PK's sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the STOP.PK Services and terminating the Membership of such violators. Prohibited Content includes, but is not limited to Content that, in the sole discretion of STOP.PK:
1. is highly offensive and/or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
2. harasses or encourages or approves of harassment of another person;
3. exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
4. contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website;
5. solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
6. provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses;
7. promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
8. promotes an illegal or unauthorised copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
9. involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, "spimming," or "spamming";
10. contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
11. furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
12. solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Users;
13. involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
14. includes a photograph of another person that you have posted without that person's consent; or
15. for band and filmmaker profiles, uses sexually suggestive imagery or any other unfair, misleading or deceptive
The following is a partial list of the kind of activity that is illegal or prohibited on the STOP.PK Website and through your use of the STOP.PK Services. STOP.PK reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in STOP.PK's sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, reporting you to law enforcement authorities. Prohibited activity includes, but is not limited to:
16. criminal or tortious activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, spimming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
17. advertising to, or solicitation of, any Member to buy or sell any products or services through the STOP.PK Services. You may not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Members. It is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the STOP.PK Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect our Members from such advertising or solicitation, STOP.PK reserves the right to restrict the number of emails which a Member may send to other Members in any 24-hour period to a number which STOP.PK deems appropriate in its sole discretion. If you breach this Agreement and send unsolicited bulk email, instant messages or other unsolicited communications of any kind through the STOP.PK Services, you acknowledge that you will have caused substantial harm to STOP.PK, but that the amount of such harm would be extremely difficult to ascertain. As a reasonable estimation of such harm, you agree to pay STOP.PK 500 PKR for each such unsolicited email, advertisement, junk emails or chain letters or other unsolicited communication you send, acting culpably, through the STOP.PK Services, regardless of the number of recipients of such email. STOP.PK is entitled to additional compensation of damages beyond 500 PKR. You have the right to prove that STOP.PK's damages are below 500 PKR;
18. covering or obscuring the banner advertisements on your personal profile page, or any STOP.PK page via HTML/CSS or any other means;
19. any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to add friends or send comments or messages;
20. interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the STOP.PK Services or the networks or services connected to the STOP.PK Services;
21. attempting to impersonate another Member or person;
22. for band profiles, copying the code for your STOP.PK Player and embedding it into other profiles or asking other Members to embed it into their profiles;
23. using the account, username, or password of another Member at any time or disclosing your password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account;
24. selling or otherwise transferring your profile;
25. using any information obtained from the STOP.PK Services in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person;
26. displaying an advertisement on your profile, or accepting payment or anything of value from a third person in exchange for your performing any commercial activity on or through the STOP.PK Services on behalf of that person, such as placing commercial content on your profile, posting blogs or bulletins with a commercial purpose, selecting a profile with a commercial purpose as one of your "Top" friends, or sending private messages with a commercial purpose; or
27. using the STOP.PK Services in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
It is the policy of STOP.PK to terminate Membership privileges of any Member who repeatedly infringes the copyright rights of others upon receipt of prompt notification to STOP.PK by the copyright owner or the copyright owner's legal agent. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the STOP.PK Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information: (i) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; (ii) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (iii) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the STOP.PK Services; (iv) your address, telephone number, and email address; (v) a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (vi) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
STOP.PK will not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the STOP.PK Website or in connection with the STOP.PK Services, whether caused by Users of the STOP.PK Services or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the STOP.PK Services.
Profiles created and posted by Members on the STOP.PK Website may contain links to other websites. STOP.PK is not responsible for the Content, accuracy or opinions expressed on such websites, and such websites are in no way investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by STOP.PK. Inclusion of any linked website on the STOP.PK Services does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by STOP.PK. When you access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk. STOP.PK takes no responsibility for third party advertisements which are posted on this STOP.PK Website or through the STOP.PK Services, nor does it take any responsibility for the goods or services provided by its advertisers. STOP.PK is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User of the STOP.PK Services. In addition, STOP.PK assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, any User or Member communication.
STOP.PK is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any of the STOP.PK Services or combination thereof.
The STOP.PK Services are provided "AS-IS" and as available. STOP.PK does not warrant of timely, secure, error- and interruption-free provision of STOP.PK Services.
STOP.PK expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
STOP.PK cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the STOP.PK Services.
The exclusion of warranties does not affect your right of withdrawal.
If there is any dispute about or involving the STOP.PK Services, you agree that the dispute shall be governed by the laws of England without regard to conflict of law provisions.
You agree to indemnify and hold STOP.PK, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the STOP.PK Services in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above and/or if any Content that you post on the STOP.PK Website or through the STOP.PK Services causes STOP.PK to be liable to another, provided that this was caused by culpable conduct.
This Agreement is accepted upon your use of the STOP.PK Website or any of the STOP.PK Services and is further affirmed by you becoming a Member. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and STOP.PK regarding the use of the STOP.PK Services (except as otherwise provided by its terms). The failure of STOP.PK to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
This Agreement operates to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of this Agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from this Agreement and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Please contact us with any questions regarding this Agreement.
By using this site, either as a member or visitor, you are agreeing that you have read this agreement in full and agree to all of the provisions contained above.